How to get FREE Poison Fruit?
No SIGN UP FEE. Cancel anytime. No cancellation FEE. Hurry up, what you are waiting for? After subscribing free Audible Premium Plus trial you will get these benefits along with Poison Fruit!
- FREE 1 Credit a month: You will get one free book per month.
- FREE Plus Catalog: Listen thousands of free Audiobooks, Audible Original, Podcast and many more, no credit required.
- FREE Podcasts: Including ad-free popular shows and exclusive series.
Summary | Poison Fruit
Hot-as-Hel with the “Sookie Stackhouse vibe” ( paranormal Haven is back – but this time, the magical Midwestern city of Pemkowet feels a frosty air, and residents are afraid.
Paranormal tourism has been promoted by the Pemkowet Visitors Bureau, even though it has minimized some risks (hobgoblins can be unpredictable). Pemkowet is managed by Daisy Johanssen, who, as Hel’s liaison, is authorized by the Norse goddesses of the dead. Usually, this is easier in winter when the temperatures are freezing.
A new predator is out there, and it thrives on nightmares. Daisy is working closely with Cody Fairfax, her partner from the Pemkowet PD and her sometime lover. Pewkowet is facing more significant danger than the creature is currently causing innocent deaths.
A lawsuit was filed against the town by an unknown opponent, represented by a hellspawn lawyer with fiery persuasion powers. Pemkowet’s sovereignty and that of the eldritch community could be in danger if she loses. Daisy is the only person who can stop it, but she will have to face her worst nightmares.
The book, Poison Fruit by Jacqueline Carey is considered one of his best masterpiece.
The Normal read time of “Poison Fruit” is just over six hours, nevertheless if you’ve got the hardcover book as I do, then it was easily read in about four and an half hour. Overall Poison Fruit by Jacqueline Carey book was amazing, short read time and simple to understand.
Poison Fruit Book Details
How does the free trial work?
Audible is a membership site that offers customers access to the most extensive collection of audiobooks, podcasts, originals, and other content. Your Audible membership is completely free for 30 days. Your Audible trial is free for 30 days. If you don’t like it, your membership will continue. Before your trial ends, we’ll remind you by email. Get the free Audible app and start listening to the audio on your iOS or Android devices. You can listen to Alexa on compatible Fire tablets, compatible Fire tablets, and Kindles. You can cancel at any time before the trial expires, and you will not be charged. There are no cancellation fees or commitments.
How much does Audible cost?
How much does Audible cost?
After a free trial, plans start at $7.95 per Month. You can cancel at any time; there are no commitments.
- Audible Plus$7.95/month: Listen to thousands of titles in the Plus Catalog.
- Audible Premium Plus$14.95/month: Includes the Plus Catalog + 1 credit monthly for any premium selection title
- Audible Premium Plus Annual $149.50/year: Includes the Plus Catalog and 12 credits per year for premium selection titles.
What is included with my Audible membership?
- Premium Plus members receive credit(s), good for any title in our premium selection (1 Credit = 1 Title).
- Premium Plus members have access to exclusive sales and a 30% discount on all premium selection purchases.
- All members have access to the Plus Catalog, which includes thousands of audiobooks, podcasts, and originals.
- The number of credits you receive will depend on the membership plan. Credits expire after a year.
Are there additional benefits for Amazon Prime members?
Amazon Prime members can start an Audible trial. 2 credits (1 credit = 1 title) are available. These credits can be used to purchase any title in our premium selection. Standard trial credit includes 1 credit. In addition, all members will receive 1 credit per calendar month after the trial.
Do I have to commit for any period of time?
There are no commitments. Your membership can be canceled at any time. You can keep all titles purchased during the trial period and any credits you have used to purchase them. A reminder email will be sent to you at least seven days before the trial ends.