How to get FREE Lady Midnight?
No SIGN UP FEE. Cancel anytime. No cancellation FEE. Hurry up, what you are waiting for? After subscribing free Audible Premium Plus trial you will get these benefits along with Lady Midnight!
- FREE 1 Credit a month: You will get one free book per month.
- FREE Plus Catalog: Listen thousands of free Audiobooks, Audible Original, Podcast and many more, no credit required.
- FREE Podcasts: Including ad-free popular shows and exclusive series.
Summary | Lady Midnight
The Shadowhunters of Los Angeles are featured in The Dark Artifices’ first novel. It is Cassandra Clare’s sequel to Mortal Instruments. Lady Midnight, a Shadowhunters novel.
Five years have passed since the events of the City of Heavenly Fire brought the Shadowhunters to their knees. No longer a child in grief, Emma Carstairs is now a young woman determined to find her parents’ deaths and seek revenge.
Emma and Julian Blackthorn, her parabatai, must learn to trust their heads and hearts as they investigate a demon plot that runs across Los Angeles. It spans from the Sunset Strip to Santa Monica’s magical sea. It would be nice if her heart wouldn’t take her to dangerous places.
Julian’s brother Mark, taken by the faeries five years ago, has been returned to him as a bargaining chip. The faeries need the Shadowhunters to help them find out who is killing their kind. But, unfortunately, time works in Faerie differently. Mark is barely old and doesn’t even recognize his family. Will he ever be able to return to his family? Will the faeries allow it?
This heartbreaking opening to Cassandra Clare’s Dark Artifices series features glamour, glitz, and Shadowhunters.
The book, Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare is considered one of his best masterpiece.
The Normal read time of “Lady Midnight” is just over 21 hours, nevertheless if you’ve got the hardcover book as I do, then it was easily read in about four and an half hour. Overall Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare book was amazing, short read time and simple to understand.
Lady Midnight Book Details
|Listening Length||19 hours and 44 minutes|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com Release Date||March 08, 2016|
|Publisher||Simon & Schuster Audio|
|Best Sellers Rank||#4,632 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals)
#14 in Dark Fantasy for Teens
#18 in Paranormal Fantasy for Teens
#18 in Paranormal Mystery, Thriller & Suspense for Teens
How does the free trial work?
Audible is a membership site that offers customers access to the most extensive collection of audiobooks, podcasts, originals, and other content. Your Audible membership is completely free for 30 days. Your Audible trial is free for 30 days. If you don’t like it, your membership will continue. Before your trial ends, we’ll remind you by email. Get the free Audible app and start listening to the audio on your iOS or Android devices. You can listen to Alexa on compatible Fire tablets, compatible Fire tablets, and Kindles. You can cancel at any time before the trial expires, and you will not be charged. There are no cancellation fees or commitments.
How much does Audible cost?
How much does Audible cost?
After a free trial, plans start at $7.95 per Month. You can cancel at any time; there are no commitments.
- Audible Plus$7.95/month: Listen to thousands of titles in the Plus Catalog.
- Audible Premium Plus$14.95/month: Includes the Plus Catalog + 1 credit monthly for any premium selection title
- Audible Premium Plus Annual $149.50/year: Includes the Plus Catalog and 12 credits per year for premium selection titles.
What is included with my Audible membership?
- Premium Plus members receive credit(s), good for any title in our premium selection (1 Credit = 1 Title).
- Premium Plus members have access to exclusive sales and a 30% discount on all premium selection purchases.
- All members have access to the Plus Catalog, which includes thousands of audiobooks, podcasts, and originals.
- The number of credits you receive will depend on the membership plan. Credits expire after a year.
Are there additional benefits for Amazon Prime members?
Amazon Prime members can start an Audible trial. 2 credits (1 credit = 1 title) are available. These credits can be used to purchase any title in our premium selection. Standard trial credit includes 1 credit. In addition, all members will receive 1 credit per calendar month after the trial.
Do I have to commit for any period of time?
There are no commitments. Your membership can be canceled at any time. You can keep all titles purchased during the trial period and any credits you have used to purchase them. A reminder email will be sent to you at least seven days before the trial ends.