How to get FREE City of Glass?
No SIGN UP FEE. Cancel anytime. No cancellation FEE. Hurry up, what you are waiting for? After subscribing free Audible Premium Plus trial you will get these benefits along with City of Glass!
- FREE 1 Credit a month: You will get one free book per month.
- FREE Plus Catalog: Listen thousands of free Audiobooks, Audible Original, Podcast and many more, no credit required.
- FREE Podcasts: Including ad-free popular shows and exclusive series.
Summary | City of Glass
Clary must save her mother’s life by traveling to the City of Glass. This is the ancestral home of Shadowhunters.
She discovers Jace doesn’t want her there. Simon is also sent to prison by Shadowhunters, who are suspicious of any vampire who can withstand sunlight.
Clary discovers more about her family’s history and finds a friend in Sebastian, the Shadow-hunter Sebastian. Their only hope of defeating Valentine is to join forces with their eternal enemies. Can Downworlders and Shadowhunters work together, or will they be unable to put aside their animosity? Finally, Jace can see how much he’s willing and able to risk for Clary. But can Jace harness his newfound abilities to save the Glass City, no matter what the price?
The sin of love is mortal, and the secrets of history prove fatal as Clary and Jace confront Valentine in the last installment of The Mortal Instruments, the New York Times bestseller.
The book, City of Glass by Cassandra Clare is considered one of his best masterpiece.
The Normal read time of “City of Glass” is just over 12 hours, nevertheless if you’ve got the hardcover book as I do, then it was easily read in about four and an half hour. Overall City of Glass by Cassandra Clare book was amazing, short read time and simple to understand.
City of Glass Book Details
|Listening Length||12 hours and 20 minutes|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com Release Date||March 13, 2008|
|Publisher||Simon & Schuster Audio|
|Best Sellers Rank||#3,302 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals)
#11 in Teen & Young Adult Fiction about New Experiences (Books)
#14 in Paranormal Romance for Teens
#27 in Action & Adventure Fantasy for Teens
How does the free trial work?
Audible is a membership site that offers customers access to the most extensive collection of audiobooks, podcasts, originals, and other content. Your Audible membership is completely free for 30 days. Your Audible trial is free for 30 days. If you don’t like it, your membership will continue. Before your trial ends, we’ll remind you by email. Get the free Audible app and start listening to the audio on your iOS or Android devices. You can listen to Alexa on compatible Fire tablets, compatible Fire tablets, and Kindles. You can cancel at any time before the trial expires, and you will not be charged. There are no cancellation fees or commitments.
How much does Audible cost?
After a free trial, plans start at $7.95 per Month. You can cancel at any time; there are no commitments.
- Audible Plus$7.95/month: Listen to thousands of titles in the Plus Catalog.
- Audible Premium Plus$14.95/month: Includes the Plus Catalog + 1 credit monthly for any premium selection title
- Audible Premium Plus Annual $149.50/year: Includes the Plus Catalog and 12 credits per year for premium selection titles.
What is included with my Audible membership?
- Premium Plus members receive credit(s), good for any title in our premium selection (1 Credit = 1 Title).
- Premium Plus members have access to exclusive sales and a 30% discount on all premium selection purchases.
- All members have access to the Plus Catalog, which includes thousands of audiobooks, podcasts, and originals.
- The number of credits you receive will depend on the membership plan. Credits expire after a year.
Are there additional benefits for Amazon Prime members?
Amazon Prime members can start an Audible trial. 2 credits (1 credit = 1 title) are available. These credits can be used to purchase any title in our premium selection. Standard trial credit includes 1 credit. In addition, all members will receive 1 credit per calendar month after the trial.
Do I have to commit for any period of time?
There are no commitments. Your membership can be canceled at any time. You can keep all titles purchased during the trial period and any credits you have used to purchase them. A reminder email will be sent to you at least seven days before the trial ends.
More Amazon FREE Books
- City of Glass – The Mortal Instruments Book 3
- City of Ashes – The Mortal Instruments Book 2
- Queen of Air and Darkness – The Dark Artifices Book 3
- Lord of Shadows – The Dark Artifices Book 2
- Lady Midnight – The Dark Artifices Book 1
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- Dark Currents – Agent of Hel Book 1
- Autumn Bones – Agent of Hel Book 2
- Poison Fruit – Agent of Hel Book 3