How to get FREE Chain of Iron?
No SIGN UP FEE. Cancel anytime. No cancellation FEE. Hurry up, what you are waiting for? After subscribing free Audible Premium Plus trial you will get these benefits along with Chain of Iron!
- FREE 1 Credit a month: You will get one free book per month.
- FREE Plus Catalog: Listen thousands of free Audiobooks, Audible Original, Podcast and many more, no credit required.
- FREE Podcasts: Including ad-free popular shows and exclusive series.
Summary | Chain of Iron
Cordelia Carstairs seems like she has everything she could ever want. James Herondale is the boy she’s loved since childhood, and she is engaged to him. Lucie Herondale, her best friend, and James’ charming companions, the Merry Thieves, moved to London. She will soon be reunited with her father. She is also a proud owner of the legendary hero’s sword Cortana.
The truth is much worse. Cordelia and James’ marriage is a fabrication, made to protect Cordelia’s reputation. James has fallen in love with Grace Blackthorn, whose brother Jesse died in a horrible accident years ago. Cortana begins to burn Cordelia’s hands when she touches them, and her father is bitter and angry. A serial killer is now targeting Shadow hunters in London, killing under cover of darkness and disappearing without a trace.
Cordelia, James, and Lucie, along with the Merry Thieves, must follow the trail of the knife-wielding murderer through the city’s most dangerous streets. Each of them is hiding a shocking secret. Cordelia says she will raise Jesse from death; Cordelia claims she has taken a risky oath to loyalty to a mysterious power and James that he is being pulled deeper into the dark web of his grandfather, the arch-demon Belial. They suspect that he may be the killer.
The book, Chain of Iron by Cassandra Clare is considered one of his best masterpiece.
The Normal read time of “Chain of Iron” is just over six hours, nevertheless if you’ve got the hardcover book as I do, then it was easily read in about four and an half hour. Overall Chain of Iron by Cassandra Clare book was amazing, short read time and simple to understand.
Chain of Iron Book Details
How does the free trial work?
Audible is a membership site that offers customers access to the most extensive collection of audiobooks, podcasts, originals, and other content. Your Audible membership is completely free for 30 days. Your Audible trial is free for 30 days. If you don’t like it, your membership will continue. Before your trial ends, we’ll remind you by email. Get the free Audible app and start listening to the audio on your iOS or Android devices. You can listen to Alexa on compatible Fire tablets, compatible Fire tablets, and Kindles. You can cancel at any time before the trial expires, and you will not be charged. There are no cancellation fees or commitments.
How much does Audible cost?
How much does Audible cost?
After a free trial, plans start at $7.95 per Month. You can cancel at any time; there are no commitments.
- Audible Plus$7.95/month: Listen to thousands of titles in the Plus Catalog.
- Audible Premium Plus$14.95/month: Includes the Plus Catalog + 1 credit monthly for any premium selection title
- Audible Premium Plus Annual $149.50/year: Includes the Plus Catalog and 12 credits per year for premium selection titles.
What is included with my Audible membership?
- Premium Plus members receive credit(s), good for any title in our premium selection (1 Credit = 1 Title).
- Premium Plus members have access to exclusive sales and a 30% discount on all premium selection purchases.
- All members have access to the Plus Catalog, which includes thousands of audiobooks, podcasts, and originals.
- The number of credits you receive will depend on the membership plan. Credits expire after a year.
Are there additional benefits for Amazon Prime members?
Amazon Prime members can start an Audible trial. 2 credits (1 credit = 1 title) are available. These credits can be used to purchase any title in our premium selection. Standard trial credit includes 1 credit. In addition, all members will receive 1 credit per calendar month after the trial.
Do I have to commit for any period of time?
There are no commitments. Your membership can be canceled at any time. You can keep all titles purchased during the trial period and any credits you have used to purchase them. A reminder email will be sent to you at least seven days before the trial ends.