How to get FREE Autumn Bones?
No SIGN UP FEE. Cancel anytime. No cancellation FEE. Hurry up, what you are waiting for? After subscribing free Audible Premium Plus trial you will get these benefits along with Autumn Bones!
- FREE 1 Credit a month: You will get one free book per month.
- FREE Plus Catalog: Listen thousands of free Audiobooks, Audible Original, Podcast and many more, no credit required.
- FREE Podcasts: Including ad-free popular shows and exclusive series.
Summary | Autumn Bones
Daisy Johanssen, the daughter of an incubus and the liaison to the Pemkowet Police Department, was raised by a mortal mom. She pulled together the community after the summer tragedy that struck the resort town she calls her home. But, as usual, as they can get to a city known for its supernatural tourism, things are back to normal and presided over the Hel, a reclusive Norse goddess.
Daisy has gained respect as Hel’s enforcer and is now dating Sinclair Palmer. Hel is a nice, normal human man. This is not bad for a daughter of a demon. Sinclair, however, has a dark secret. It’s a huge one.
They want him back, as he’s descended from Obeah sorcerers. They will unleash spirit magic on the town if he does not return to Jamaica to fulfill his family’s rightful position. It is Daisy’s responsibility to stop this, and she will need lots of help. Daisy could make a mistake that could endanger her life. The dead are becoming more restless, and time is running out.
The book, Autumn Bones by Jacqueline Carey is considered one of his best masterpiece.
The Normal read time of “Autumn Bones” is just over four and five hour, nevertheless if you’ve got the hardcover book as I do, then it was easily read in about four and an half hour. Overall Autumn Bones by Jacqueline Carey book was amazing, short read time and simple to understand.
Autumn Bones Book Details
How does the free trial work?
Audible is a membership site that offers customers access to the most extensive collection of audiobooks, podcasts, originals, and other content. Your Audible membership is completely free for 30 days. Your Audible trial is free for 30 days. If you don’t like it, your membership will continue. Before your trial ends, we’ll remind you by email. Get the free Audible app and start listening to the audio on your iOS or Android devices. You can listen to Alexa on compatible Fire tablets, compatible Fire tablets, and Kindles. You can cancel at any time before the trial expires, and you will not be charged. There are no cancellation fees or commitments.
How much does Audible cost?
How much does Audible cost?
After a free trial, plans start at $7.95 per Month. You can cancel at any time; there are no commitments.
- Audible Plus$7.95/month: Listen to thousands of titles in the Plus Catalog.
- Audible Premium Plus$14.95/month: Includes the Plus Catalog + 1 credit monthly for any premium selection title
- Audible Premium Plus Annual $149.50/year: Includes the Plus Catalog and 12 credits per year for premium selection titles.
What is included with my Audible membership?
- Premium Plus members receive credit(s), good for any title in our premium selection (1 Credit = 1 Title).
- Premium Plus members have access to exclusive sales and a 30% discount on all premium selection purchases.
- All members have access to the Plus Catalog, which includes thousands of audiobooks, podcasts, and originals.
- The number of credits you receive will depend on the membership plan. Credits expire after a year.
Are there additional benefits for Amazon Prime members?
Amazon Prime members can start an Audible trial. 2 credits (1 credit = 1 title) are available. These credits can be used to purchase any title in our premium selection. Standard trial credit includes 1 credit. In addition, all members will receive 1 credit per calendar month after the trial.
Do I have to commit for any period of time?
There are no commitments. Your membership can be canceled at any time. You can keep all titles purchased during the trial period and any credits you have used to purchase them. A reminder email will be sent to you at least seven days before the trial ends.